TEARS OF PHROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH)

> >Suddenly, there was a person who said salaam
> >
> >
> >
> >"May I come in?" he asked.
> >
> >
> >
> >But Fatimah did not allow him to enter the room.
> >
> >
> >
> >"I'm sorry, my father is ill," said Fatimah, and turned back and closed the
> >door.
> >
> >
> >
> >She went back to her father who had opened his eyes and he asked Fatimah,
> >"Who was he, my daughter?"
> >
> >
> >
> >"I don't know, my father. It's the first time I'm seeing him," Fatimah said
> >gently.
> >
> >
> >
> >Then, Rasulullah (SAW) looked at his daughter with a trembled look, as if
> >he wanted to reminisce about every part of his daughter's face.
> >
> >
> >
> >"Know one thing! He is who erases the temporary pleasure; he is who
> >separates the companionship in
> >the world. He is the angel of death," said Rasulullah (SAW).
> >
> >
> >
> >Fatimah bore the bomb of her cry.
> >
> >
> >
> >The death angel came toward him, but Rasulullah (SAW) asked why Jibril did
> >not come along with him.
> >
> >
> >
> >Then, Jibril was called. Jibril was ready in the sky to welcome the soul of
> >Habibullah and the leader of the earth.
> >
> >
> >
> >"O Jibril, explain to me about my rights in front of ALLAH?" Rasulullah
> >(SAW) asked with a weak voice.
> >
> >
> >
> >"The doors of the sky have opened; the angels are waiting for your soul."
> >
> >
> >
> >"All jannats are open widely waiting for you," Jibril said. But, in fact,
> >all that did not make Rasulullah (SAW) relieved. His eyes were still full
> >of worry.
> >
> >
> >
> >"You are not happy to hear this news?" asked Jibril.
> >
> >
> >
> >"Tell me
> >about the destiny of my people in the future?"
> >
> >
> >
> >"Don't worry, o Rasul ALLAH. I heard ALLAH told me: 'I make jannat haram
> >for everyone, except the people of Muhammad" Jibril said.
> >
> >
> >
> >It became closer and closer, the time for Malaekat Izrail to do his work.
> >Slowly, Rasulullah's (SAW) soul was pulled. It seemed that the body of
> >Rasulullah (SAW) was full of sweat; the nerves of his neck became tight.
> >
> >
> >
> >"Jibril, how pain this sakaratul maut is!"
> >
> >
> >
> >Rasulullah (SAW) uttered a groan slowly. Fatimah closed her eyes, Ali sat
> >beside her bow deeply and Jibril turned his face back.
> >
> >
> >
> >"Am I repugnant to you that you turn your face back o Jibril?"
> >
> >Rasulullah (SAW) asked to the Deliverer of Wahyu.
> >
> >
> >
> >"Who is the one who could see the Habibullah in his sakaratul maut,"
> >Jibril said.
> >
> >
> >
> >Not for a while, Rasulullah (SAW) uttered a groan because of unbearable
> >pain.
> >
> >
> >
> >"O ALLAH, how greatest is this sakaratul maut. Give me all these pains,
> >don't to my people."
> >
> >
> >
> >The body of Rasulullah (SAW) became cold, his feet and chest did not move
> >anymore.
> >
> >
> >
> >His lips vibrated as if he wanted to say something, Ali took his ear close
> >to Rasulullah (SAW).
> >
> >
> >
> >"Uushiikum bis shalati, wa maa malakat aimanuku? take care the shalat and
> >take care the weak people among you."
> >
> >
> >
> >Outside the room, there were cries shouted each other, sahabat held each
> >other. Fatimah closed her face with her hands and, again, Ali took his ear
> >close to Rasulullah's (SAW) mouth which became bluish.
> >
> >
> >
> >"Ummatii, ummatii, ummatii?" ? "My people, my people, my
> >people."
> >
> >
> >
> >And the life of the noble man ended.
> >
> >
> >
> >Could we love each other like him? Allahumma sholli 'ala Muhammad wa baarik
> >wa salim 'alaihi.
> >
> >
> >
> >How deep is Rasulullah's (SAW) love to us.
Related Site: Life of Muhammad (PBUH)

No comments: